At SAIL we understand that many of pupils will have different sensory needs and therefore their own preferences when selecting uniform. Therefore, using the link below you will be able to select from a range of styles/ options to suit your child's needs.
Our Explorer Curriculum (ages 4-13) pupils uniform is Blue.
Our Pathways Curriculum (ages 14 onwards) pupils is Green.
- Dark grey trousers/Shorts/Skirt/Skort
- Black school shoes
- SAIL PE T-shirt or blue/green top
- SAIL PE Shorts or black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms/leggings (LOTC)
- Hair should be suitable for school. Rainbow colours and Tram lines are examples of what is not acceptable/suitable.
- Piercings - one earring in each ear is acceptable for school. More than one earring and facial piercings are not acceptable. All piercings should be taken out or covered for P.E., LOTC or Physical and Sensory sessions.
Please follow the link above and search 'SAIL'. This will take you to our school page. From here you will be able to view the uniform options available to purchase.
- Explorer curriculum (BLUE)- Up to end of Year 8 (Age 13).
- Pathways Curriculum (GREEN)- Start of Year 9 and upwards. - Please note for Pathways, blazer option is Black.
We understand that many of our pupil cohort will have specific sensory requirements around clothing and that these may not be available on 'My Clothing'. We ask that if your child requires a specific item or fabric that purchases made outside of 'My Clothing' meets our uniform curriculum colour scheme.
If you have any questions or would like further clarity, please do get in touch!